I had one of those weeks where I came to a lot of conclusions about things, had a lot of revelations, and made a lot of plans for action. This coming week I need to make it all happen, it's very overwhelming. So to share and to remind myself I'll recap by making a to-do list for the coming week.
1) Make appt. with doctor to discuss PMDD, PTSD, and anxiety.
2) Continue to email and/or call ROOTS enrichment center to set up interview.
3) Search for a counselor I like and make an appointment.
4) Get back on a healthy eating plan ( I got on the scale this morning :O)
5) Start exercising at least 3 times a week. (see above)
I'm sure there is more I've pushed aside up there in brain storage but I think that's a lot to deal with in one week so I'm not going to dig too hard to find more.
It's funny to me, not ha ha funny but interesting funny, that I have all these issues; PMDD, PTSD, anxiety, yet I seem to function semi-normally every day and the average Joe would have no idea what is going on inside my tortured little head. I've always been good at putting on a happy face and I guess that's why not many people really know what's going on with me right now. I wish I were the type to let my guard down more and share with people but I'm not. I never have been and don't think I ever will be. I have found a great group of women online though and I tell them pretty much everything, pretty much :) They are so supportive and we have so much fun. Maybe someday one of us will win the lottery and can pay the way for all of us to get together IRL.
Well that's all from here for now. I'll try to update throughout the week as I make progress on my list. Wish me luck.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
O good luck and O I want one of us to win don't you....
GOOD for you for trying to make it all better....
You are an amazing Mom Colleen.....
Colleen-I think it's great that you are going to work towards healing instead of waiting until...whatever we wait for. Also, I understand what you mean about people not knowing b/c you put on a pretty good front.
Post a Comment